THE AIM OF THE PROJECT is to “Cast the nets to the ends of the earth…”
The motto is the passage written in Acts 1:8 “… you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
We want to:
- Offer a view of youth work and/or youth provisions in one country
- Give young people an opportunity to serve in a foreign country within the framework of the EVS – European Voluntary Service. – as a program of serve & leadership…
- Empower our churches and our youth groups cooperation within the framework of Erasmus+ Youth in Action EVS projects.
- Provide with a space and time for youth leaders to create network and to strengthen cooperation
- Give tools to all young people with passion who are among our youth groups.
- build good relationships between liders.
- develop the network of churches which cooperate with each other on the international level and carry out joint mission projects within the framework of the Erasmus+ Youth programme.
- create mission opportunities for our volunteers as a part of a discipleship programme taking advantage of the possibilities the Erasmus+ Youth gives us.
- prepare joint projects for the summer 2016.