The programme will be adjusted to the needs of participants. It will include the following:
– A meeting of the EVS accredidated Christian organizations: to share experiences, & to make a list of volunteers needed (profiles) in each organization both for sending and hosting projects & to learn from each other how to prepare good projects
– icebreaking actions connected with information sharing
– discussion on the aims and expectations
– presentation of the organisation and its most important actions
– workshops with some experts in the field of mass media
– information about the “Erasmus +” programme and its particular actions helpfull for our youth groups in the churches
– discussion on the opportunities and challenges of the EVS for the organisations which have some experience in it
– open afternoon time – this is the time to meet some future volunteers, who will be invited to this session from our youth groups.
– open space…
– International/ Intercultural Night – presentation of cultures and customs.
– “Vision 2020” for our groups and a discussion on the possibilities of carrying it out together.
– working in workshop groups on preparation of various future projects.
– international project closing banquet