THE AIM OF THE PROJECT is to “Cast the nets to the ends of the earth…”
The motto is the passage written in Acts 1:8 “… you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
We want to:
- Give tools
to all young people with passion who are among our youth groups.
- Show a sense of togetherness.
On one hand, each of us can be accomplishing our goals but on the other, together we can shape new leaders with vision and passion. To the ends of the earth
- Teach to look to the future.
Teach young leaders how to act with purpose with great vision and with power of the Holy Spirit.
In addition we want to:
- Offer a view of youth work and/or youth provisions in one country
- prepare together joint projects for the years to come, where we can accomplish our goals as missionaries and disciples
- learn from one another by observing other groups, spending time together, joint actions.
- Give young people an opportunity to serve in a foreign country
- Empower our churches and our youth groups cooperation within the framework of Erasmus+ Youth in Action.
- Provide with a space and time for youth leaders to create network and to strengthen cooperation
- Give tools to all young people with passion who are among our youth groups.
- build good relationships between leaders.
- develop the network of churches which cooperate with each other on the international level and carry out joint mission projects within the framework of the Erasmus+ Youth programme.
- create mission opportunities for our volunteers as a part of a discipleship programme taking advantage of the possibilities the Erasmus+ Youth gives us.
- prepare joint projects for the summer 2019